Perspex Green 650 Sheet - Cut to Size
The price will update as you configure your sheet
- Tech Specs
Perspex Green 650 Sheet is a premium quality, acrylic sheet product with characteristics including excellent surface hardness, durability (guaranteed for 10 years) and colour consistency. Perspex colours are available in solid or opaque, translucent and transparent options. While no light will pass through an opaque colour, light passes through a transparent colour undistorted, enabling us to clearly distinguish objects. In contrast, translucent colours are partially transparent permitting the passage of light without enabling us to distinguish the colour of objects seen through them.
Our cut-to-size service offers three edge finishes:
- Saw Edge: A chip free finish that does not need polishing if you’re engaging the edge
- Milled Edge: A smooth "satin" edge which is perfect for solvent bonding.
- Diamond Polish: Sharp diamonds rotating very quickly are used to polish the edges, creating a clear finish. Some rotational marks may be visible in reflections.
- Diamond Polish & Buff: The diamond polished edge is then buffed to produce a clear, glossy, high quality finish.
The long term service temperature range of Cast Perspex Sheet is from -40°C to 80°C. Typical fields of application for Cast Perspex Sheet include interior design, retail display and signage and point of sale. Cast Perspex Sheet is a material well suited to CNC routing, laser cutting and fabrication.
Bespoke Colour Matching Service; If a colour has not previously been matched, then our technicians can generate the required bespoke colour from a sample or an appropriate reference – just get in contact with us and we’ll do the rest.
|Elongation at break (%)||4|
|Water absorption (%)||0.2|
|Service temp long term min (°C)||-40|
|Service temp long term max (°C)||80|
What is the cost of delivery?
Because of the huge variation in our orders we have developed a specialised shipping calculator for clients ordering online. Once you fill out your order details and progress through to the online checkout, our calculator will automatically work out the precise shipping cost for you to check before you proceed.
What delivery methods do you use?
We have a selection of couriers suited to the size, weight and type of product you order from us. It is likely we will deliver your goods with a courier service such as Tuffnells, TNT, DHL etc. You can track your order with the shipment number, if you would like us to send you the tracking number for your order please contact us or give us a call and we can track it for you.
If you would like to specify any special delivery instructions these can be entered at the point of ordering or please give us a call once you have placed your order and we will try to accommodate your requests.
- Collection. Once your order is ready for collection, we shall call you to advise. Our collection point is open until 5pm - Monday - Friday and this is a free of charge service.
- Standard Delivery. All of our orders come with standard delivery which is typically a 1-3 working day service.
- In a hurry? We can look into premium delivery services at an extra cost. Give us a call on 01494 449 975 to find out more.
- Installation. If required please get in touch about our installation services and how we can best support you, all with a smile!
See our shipping page for more details.