Perspex Clear Sheet - Cut to Size
The price will update as you configure your sheet
- Tech Specs
Plastock is the UK's #1 Clear Perspex Acrylic Sheet Supplier
Clear Perspex Sheets are a premium quality, transparent acrylic sheet product with characteristics including excellent surface hardness, durability (guaranteed for 10 years) and clear colour consistency. Plastock offer Perspex sheets in all sizes and colour options, at the lowest prices. Our clear Perspex sheets (alternatively known as clear cast) allow light to pass through undistorted, enabling customers to clearly distinguish objects through the sheet.
Our cut-to-size service offers four edge finishes:
- Saw Edge: A chip free finish that does not need polishing if you’re engaging the edge
- Milled Edge: A smooth "satin" edge with no saw cuts, perfect for solvent bonding.
- Diamond Polish: Sharp diamonds rotating very quickly are used to polish the edges, creating a clear finish. Some rotational marks may be visible in reflections.
- Diamond Polish & Buff: The diamond polished edge is then buffed to produce a clear, glossy, high quality finish.
The long term service temperature range of a clear Perspex sheet is from -40°C to 80°C. Typical fields of application for clear Perspex sheets include interior design, retail display and signage and point of sale. The high-quality material used in clear cast Perspex acrylic sheets is well suited to CNC routing, laser cutting and fabrication.
|Elongation at break (%)||4|
|Water absorption (%)||0.2|
|Service temp long term min (°C)||-40|
|Service temp long term max (°C)||80|
What is the cost of delivery?
Because of the huge variation in our orders we have developed a specialised shipping calculator for clients ordering online. Once you fill out your order details and progress through to the online checkout, our calculator will automatically work out the precise shipping cost for you to check before you proceed.
What delivery methods do you use?
We have a selection of couriers suited to the size, weight and type of product you order from us. It is likely we will deliver your goods with a courier service such as Tuffnells, TNT, DHL etc. You can track your order with the shipment number, if you would like us to send you the tracking number for your order please contact us or give us a call and we can track it for you.
If you would like to specify any special delivery instructions these can be entered at the point of ordering or please give us a call once you have placed your order and we will try to accommodate your requests.
- Collection. Once your order is ready for collection, we shall call you to advise. Our collection point is open until 5pm - Monday - Friday and this is a free of charge service.
- Standard Delivery. All of our orders come with standard delivery which is typically a 1-3 working day service.
- In a hurry? We can look into premium delivery services at an extra cost. Give us a call on 01494 449 975 to find out more.
- Installation. If required please get in touch about our installation services and how we can best support you, all with a smile!
See our shipping page for more details.