Discovery Free Standing Clear Perspex Protective Screen
The Discovery Range by Plastock represents our best selling Perspex screen product in a range of sizes and variations to suit each and every application. Manufactured in the UK to rigorous specifications our acrylic, free-standing, countertop screens can be used anywhere to help reduce the spread of viruses and help maintain social distancing.
Discovery screens are available in a range of sizes to suit every application. Front screen panel widths range from 700mm to 1500mm, all with a 350mm x 150mm aperture and 5mm thickness. If located in a high traffic area our Elixir range has additional side panels to provide extra protection and stability.
Can be fully customised if you can't find what you are looking for, try contacting us to discuss how we can help.
- Suitable for checkouts, counters or reception desks
- Extremely price competitive (Need a price match? - Call us)
- Attractive, ergonomic and modern design to suit your place of work
- Optically clearer than glass
- Unique click and secure system - meaning parts won't slip apart
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Can be easily cleaned and sanitised, safe for use with alcoholic cleaners
- Freestanding - can be installed on any flat surface
- Flatpack design - can be assembled without tools
- Relocate effortlessly for reliable infection protection – receptions, shops, restaurants
- Bespoke sizes and shapes to order as well as branded graphics if required
What is the cost of delivery?
Because of the huge variation in our orders we have developed a specialised shipping calculator for clients ordering online. Once you fill out your order details and progress through to the online checkout, our calculator will automatically work out the precise shipping cost for you to check before you proceed.
What delivery methods do you use?
We have a selection of couriers suited to the size, weight and type of product you order from us. It is likely we will deliver your goods with a courier service such as Tuffnells, TNT, DHL etc. You can track your order with the shipment number, if you would like us to send you the tracking number for your order please contact us or give us a call and we can track it for you.
If you would like to specify any special delivery instructions these can be entered at the point of ordering or please give us a call once you have placed your order and we will try to accommodate your requests.
- Collection. Once your order is ready for collection, we shall call you to advise. Our collection point is open until 5pm - Monday - Friday and this is a free of charge service.
- Standard Delivery. All of our orders come with standard delivery which is typically a 1-3 working day service.
- In a hurry? We can look into premium delivery services at an extra cost. Give us a call on 01494 449 975 to find out more.
- Installation. If required please get in touch about our installation services and how we can best support you, all with a smile!
See our shipping page for more details.