- Tech Specs
Corotherm multiwall polycarbonate sheet is a lightweight, impact resistant, insulating glazing and roofing material. It is exceptionally versatile with options for maximising or diffusing daylight as well as controlling both solar heat gain and condensation.
Corotherm sheets are UV resistant, fire-rated 'Class 1' for safety and carry a 10 year warranty. The Heatguard opal sheets have a silver grey external colour and an opal internal surface. They create a soft light quality while reducing heat build up by 50% compared to clear sheets.
Easy to cut, handle and install, multiwall polycarbonate sheets are suitable for a wide range of roofing and glazing applications including:
- Car ports
- Lean to roofs
- Pool covers
- Vertical glazing projects
If you would like your sheets cut to size please contact us via chat or the contact form on this page
|Light Transmission (%)||28|
|Solar Transmission (%)||43|
|U Value (W/m²K)||1.4|
|Service temp long term min (°C)||-20|
|Service temp long term max (°C)||100|
Minimum order value excluding VAT & delivery is £25
What is the cost of delivery?
Because of the huge variation in our orders we have developed a specialised shipping calculator for clients ordering online. Once you fill out your order details and progress through to the online checkout, our calculator will automatically work out the precise shipping cost for you to check before you proceed.
What delivery methods do you use?
We have a selection of couriers suited to the size, weight and type of product you order from us. It is likely we will deliver your goods with a courier service such as Tuffnells, TNT, DHL etc. You can track your order with the shipment number, if you would like us to send you the tracking number for your order please contact us or give us a call and we can track it for you.
If you would like to specify any special delivery instructions these can be entered at the point of ordering or please give us a call once you have placed your order and we will try to accommodate your requests.
- Collection. Once your order is ready for collection, we shall call you to advise. Our collection point is open until 5pm - Monday - Friday.
- Standard Delivery. All of our orders come with standard delivery which is typically a 1-3 working day service.
- In a hurry? We can look into premium delivery services at an extra cost. Give us a call on 01494 449 975 to find out more.
- Installation. If required please get in touch about our installation services and how we can best support you, all with a smile!
See our shipping page for more details.