Palsun Polycarbonate Opal Sheet
Additional discounts for volume purchases of any Palsun products!
- Buy 10+ sheets any size/colour for an extra 5% discount
- Buy 20+ sheets any size/colour for an extra 10% discount
- Buy 30+ sheets any size/colour for an extra 15% discount
Additional discount applied in cart.
- Tech Specs
Polycarbonate Palsun UV2 Opal Sheet combines ultra high impact resistance with a light transmission of 50%, making it the material of choice for demanding applications. Palsun UV2 is virtually unbreakable and is a product with characteristics including weather and UV resistance, wide service temperature range and lightweight (less than half the weight of glass). Polycarbonate Palsun UV2 Opal Sheet is a double sided product with the both faces protected by a high quality film that is easy to remove.
Typical fields of application for Polycarbonate Sheet include architectural glazing, safety and security glazing for machine guards and construction industries. Polycarbonate Sheet is a material well suited to thermoforming, CNC routing and Cold forming. Similar materials available from Plastock include Perspex Cast Clear Sheet and PETG Clear Sheet.
If you have a requirement for machined or finished Polycarbonate components please ask the Plastock team for more information.
NOTE; All of our Palsun Sheet products come with a manufacturers 10 year guarantee.
|Elongation at break (%)||>90|
|Heat deflection temperature (°C)||80|
|Thermal conductivity (W/(m*K)||0.21|
|Service temp long term min (°C)||-50|
|Service temp long term max (°C)||100|
|Service temp short term max (°C)||120|
What is the cost of delivery?
Because of the huge variation in our orders we have developed a specialised shipping calculator for clients ordering online. Once you fill out your order details and progress through to the online checkout, our calculator will automatically work out the precise shipping cost for you to check before you proceed.
What delivery methods do you use?
We have a selection of couriers suited to the size, weight and type of product you order from us. It is likely we will deliver your goods with a courier service such as Tuffnells, TNT, DHL etc. You can track your order with the shipment number, if you would like us to send you the tracking number for your order please contact us or give us a call and we can track it for you.
If you would like to specify any special delivery instructions these can be entered at the point of ordering or please give us a call once you have placed your order and we will try to accommodate your requests.
- Collection. Once your order is ready for collection, we shall call you to advise. Our collection point is open until 5pm - Monday - Friday and this is a free of charge service.
- Standard Delivery. All of our orders come with standard delivery which is typically a 1-3 working day service.
- In a hurry? We can look into premium delivery services at an extra cost. Give us a call on 01494 449 975 to find out more.
- Installation. If required please get in touch about our installation services and how we can best support you, all with a smile!
See our shipping page for more details.