Dimensions: 2800 x 1200 x 12mm
- Tech Specs
PET Felt Panels are made from recycled plastic bottles making them highly sustainable. They are soft to touch and impact resistant as well as being easy to process, mount and maintain. While the panels are long lasting the PET Felt fabric can be recycled and reused again.
PET Felt panels have an outstanding acoustic performance. They are great to apply on walls or ceilings so that they can absorb and dampen sound, creating a desirable acoustic environment.
The Melange PET Felt Panels are 30% thicker than our standard panels so they provide a significantly better acoustic experience. This collection comes in 18 special blends and can be cut into different shapes and customised entirely to your preferences. If you have a requirement for machined or customised PET Felt panels please ask the Plastock team for more information.
Noise Reduction Coefficient
- Mounted with 50mm cavity: 0.75
- Mounted with 50mm rockwool filling: 0.95
See Downloads tab for further product details and installation instructions.
Minimum order value excluding VAT & delivery is £25
What is the cost of delivery?
Because of the huge variation in our orders we have developed a specialised shipping calculator for clients ordering online. Once you fill out your order details and progress through to the online checkout, our calculator will automatically work out the precise shipping cost for you to check before you proceed.
What delivery methods do you use?
We have a selection of couriers suited to the size, weight and type of product you order from us. It is likely we will deliver your goods with a courier service such as Tuffnells, TNT, DHL etc. You can track your order with the shipment number, if you would like us to send you the tracking number for your order please contact us or give us a call and we can track it for you.
If you would like to specify any special delivery instructions these can be entered at the point of ordering or please give us a call once you have placed your order and we will try to accommodate your requests.
- Collection. Once your order is ready for collection, we shall call you to advise. Our collection point is open until 5pm - Monday - Friday.
- Standard Delivery. All of our orders come with standard delivery which is typically a 1-3 working day service.
- In a hurry? We can look into premium delivery services at an extra cost. Give us a call on 01494 449 975 to find out more.
- Installation. If required please get in touch about our installation services and how we can best support you, all with a smile!
See our shipping page for more details.